The Planning Commission is a 10 member Commission, appointed by the King George Board of Supervisors, whose charge it is to review and make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors regarding Ordinance Amendments, Special Exception Permits, Rezonings, and the Comprehensive and Capital Improvement Plans. In addition, the Planning Commission reviews and approves or disapproves major subdivision plats.
Planning Commission Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00PM in the Board Room of the Revercomb Building located at 10459 Courthouse Drive King George, VA 22485
- Kristofer Parker, Chairman (James Madison) Term expires: February 28, 2022 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ross Devries, Vice Chairman (Dahlgren) Term expires: January 31, 2023 email: email@example.com
- Gary Kendrick, (At Large) Term expires: January 31, 2020 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Patteson, (James Monroe) Term expires: December 31, 2020 email: email@example.com
- Donald Watkins, Jr., (James Monroe) Term expires: April 30, 2023 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Gaborow, (Shiloh) Term expires: March 31, 2023 email: email@example.com
- Kevin Myers, (James Madison) Term expires: February 28, 2021 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Williams, (Shiloh) Term expires: October 31, 2021 email: email@example.com
- Josh Colwell, (At Large) Term expires: December 31, 2020 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph DaCorta, (Dahlgren) Term expires: August 31, 2022 email: email@example.com
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.